Thursday, May 1, 2008

Backyard Work



So Stacie and I started this project about two weeks ago and we finished it last week, I have not been doing a great job on my blog so just trying to catch up some.  
We wanted to do some kind of raised beds for planting and this is what we came up with.  I made the boxes, then we hauled some topsoil and then we moved the rocks around and Stacie did the placement of them, I think that it turned out great.
Kinda strange how much I enjoy just doing stuff around the house, Stacie has always liked it but I just recently got on that program.  I can thank Stacie for the way that the yard looks now, it was all her idea....
















1 comment:

windsurfwahine said...

The yard looks great.
With the new planters does that mean more yummy fresh Veggies.