Friday, July 13, 2007

Back out there




So yesterday was the first day of really doing anything since I rolled my ankle last Thursday down in Bend while trail running and things turned out pretty good. It started late in the day when the wind came up down at Doug's Beach so Stacie and I went down there to see what was going on. Going down there it looked really light and Stacie didn't stay that long at all but I played the waiting game and it turned out OK, well at least I got to sail. I sailed 5.3 with the big board and stayed out there until the wind just kept coming up till the 5.3 was just too big.
Once I left the beach I came home and Stacie and I went for a little road ride going North towards Klickitat. The temperature was going down so it was a great ride and my ankle held up well during the ride.
Post ride was a little cookout for us that produced some great food and a relaxing night outside.

No comments: