Wednesday, July 11, 2007

First Blog

Well not sure how this will go but I think that it will be interesting keeping up with some of the stuff that happens here. I must say that proof-reading is not my strong card but i will try to do that better:)
Hot weather out here right now, looks like one of the rivers will be calling my name this afternoon to seek some comfort from the heat. When I left to go to work yesterday it was 106 degrees and that was around 3pm. Today it is at least some overcast up there to give us some shade.
Stacie and I went up towards Klickitat to pick blueberries and it was so much fun. You can pick and buy or give them half and then the other half is yours for free. The bushes are just hanging full of fruit too so looks like we will be heading back up there to pick some more.

No comments: