Saturday, January 19, 2008

Great Weather for this Time of Year!















So this past week the weather has just been incredible and I love that, seems like though that is coming to an end soon but it has been really nice seeing the sun. I was able to get out for a mountain bike ride with Stacie, road ride with some friends on one windy day and a couple of great runs with Shanti and Roxy along with a few rides on the motorcycle. The runs have been great, Shanti and Roxy, AKA the Girls just love getting out there, they start to go "crazy" when I start getting my running gear out and once the running shoes go on there is no stopping them. The good thing is that once we get back to the house they are so tired, I want to one day put my GPS watch on Roxy and just see how many miles she gets in on one of our runs, I think that she doubles my distance! Anyway, they are happy:) and we like that!



So the other thing with the weather was getting out on the motorcycle, it was cold some of those days but once out there it all just goes away! On Friday I got in about 125 miles on the bike and found some incredible roads that I had never been on and just incredible views.

Well enough of this, got to head into work very soon and looking forward to that as well.... Heading back East next week to visit with Mom and Dad for a few days and looking forward to that as well and seeing some friends back there that I haven't seen in awhile... Enjoy the weekend!

No comments: