Monday, January 21, 2008

Lennis Gets a Job!!!








Well never really thought that I would see it happen! Lennis gets a "real job"!!! I love it. So Lennis has started to bartend over at Brian's downstairs bar. I got word of this on Saturday night when Lennis and friends were in and I hear him say that I have to leave, I have to go to work!! Sweet words for sure.



So last night I ran over with my camera just too see if it was true that Lennis was working and this is what I came up with.










Anyway he had a few people sitting at the bar and was making cocktails left and right, OK, not really that fast but he was slinging some drinks all the same and had one woman at the bar that wanted something fruity...... I suggest a Cosmo and Lennis gives me this stare and says: How do you make that? I didn't miss a beat, told him how and said see you later and headed towards the door and I head out I snap another pic and hear him say, "What goes in that again?"





I am thinking just make it red and may the force be with you Luke.... or Lennis!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you always harass other people at their place of work? :-)

Anonymous said...

He has done that I might place of work for years, getting even is wonderful!!!!
Chris